Codefixbug is now 5 years old! We have been working closely with our clients and partners in Nigeria and other countries across the globe, to simplify their processes, and develop and launch digital products and services that create value for all stakeholders in the value chain.
Over the past five years, we have provided our services to various companies across multiple regions, including Nigeria, the United Kingdom, Canada, China, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, and Tanzania. Our services include Website Design, Web Application Development, Desktop Application Development, Mobile Application Development, IoT and embedded, Technology Consulting, Technology Innovation, Cloud Computing, Design & UI/UX.
Over the past five years, we have completed several thrilling projects. Some of them are:
- We collaborated with our partners to develop and deploy a digital solution at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Headquarters.
- We collaborated with our partners to develop and deploy an RFID-enabled solution for Tripple Seventh Nigeria Limited one of Jos Electricity Distribution’s (JED) partners.
- We are working closely with Meron Nigeria Limited one of Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) partners to design, deploy, and manage their website and Meters Management System.
- We developed and deployed the EHR solution for HealthServes Technologies Limited, formerly Medi-direct Information Services, called Healthserves from concept to completion.
- We worked closely with Save the Children Nigeria to build Mnutrition, an educative mobile application, developed for the Alive & Trive and WINNN programme, it contains educative materials on topics which include; Early Initiation, Exclusive Breastfeeding, Complementary feeding – (Dietary Diversity), Water Sanitation and Hygiene, Hand washing – How and When, Kitchen garden, Support – IYCF mother – mother group (care group & support groups) and Community Mobilization. The project was focused on improving nutrition in Northern Nigeria, The project was funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and others; It was implemented by Save the Children in partnership with the state Governments in Lagos and Kaduna.
- We are working closely with The Lush Academy to develop, deploy, maintain, upgrade, and update their website, school management portal and computer-based test (CBT) system which handles their tests and exams.
- We are collaborating with Obayu Technologies, formerly Flintlike Resources Limited, to develop, deploy, and manage Buydiesel, their digital product.
- We worked closely with Abdul Rasheed Kashamu’s campaign team to draft his manifesto, design his campaign website and much more. Abdul Rasheed Kashamu won the election and is now a member of the Ogun State House of Assembly representing Ijebu North State Constituency 1 (Ijebu Igbo).
- We collaborated with our partners to develop and deploy an RFID-enabled solution which was a proof-of-concept (POC) solution for the Defence Research Development Bureau (DRDB).
- We worked with our partners to complete a project for the Nigerian Air Force.
- We are collaborating closely with Recharge2cash Tech Ltd, formerly known as Softgid Consult and Global Investment Ltd, to design, launch, maintain, improve, and update their digital product called Recharge2Cash. This is a web and mobile-based application that is utilized by hundreds of thousands of users and agents across Nigeria.
- We are working closely with Kamyus Consult Limited and other registered and licensed auction companies to develop custom-made auction software that provides these companies with a digital platform to organize, manage, and conduct auctions.
- We are collaborating with Nurenta Global Concept Ltd to develop, deploy, maintain, upgrade, and update AirtimeDataHub, a mobile application used by tens of thousands of agents and users in Nigeria.
- We are collaborating with MachinePush Nigeria Ltd to rebrand and develop version 2 of their digital product, NairaBoom. The product is licensed and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC).
- We collaborated closely with the International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Africa to develop their website, which also serves as an online platform for registration and payment for their recently concluded 2023 International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Africa Regional Congress in Abuja, Nigeria.
- We are collaborating with the International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) in Nigeria to develop, test, and launch their National Data Collection Portal as well as their National Membership Portal.
- We created Nigeria’s first online memorial platform, Create Tribute, as our debut SaaS product.
- And lastly, we have over a hundred websites for various companies, giving them a digital footprint, and working closely with them to manage and maintain the websites.
We approach every project with a commitment to delivering our very best while working closely with our clients to meet their key objectives. Our experience across various projects helped us deliver quality services and grow as a company.
We have been in the business of building digital products that solve simple to complex problems for our clients across various sectors of the economy for several years. Despite the short time, we have achieved significant milestones and created a track record of excellence for every project we have undertaken.
Our aim is to develop digital products that can cater to over 1,000,000 users. Currently, we have successfully reached halfway with over 500,000 users across all our B2B and B2C clients. We are confident that our determination and perseverance will help us achieve our long-term goals.
As a bootstrapped company, we remain steadfast in our focus on long-term growth, milestones, and track records. Our expectations for growth are realistic, and we will continue to reinvest our profits into continuous research and development, as well as innovation of our digital products. This includes the growth and scaling of our existing SaaS product, Create Tribute.
Thanks to all our clients and partners worldwide, as well as the hundreds of thousands of users who use our clients digital products and services.
A Message from our CEO
CEO of Codefixbug