We’re proud of the progress we made this year, building mobile, web, and desktop applications for various startups, and big organizations, designing websites, providing technical support, building our first Saas product called Createtribute, working with existing clients to rebrand and rebuild their products, building and deploying RFID-enabled applications, and much more,
In 2022, we remained focused on our mission which is to provide services to global organizations using technology to solve challenges, which we believe should impact positively and create value for our clients, by converging technical excellence with great customer service to make our client’s business more profitable. We will take you through our 2022 journey from January to December, have a good read;
We began the first month of the year with a laser focus on managing our existing clients, providing support, developing new products for various clients, and upgrading and updating our client’s existing apps on both the play store and apple store. Some milestones recorded in January include;
Recharge2Cash – The Android version of the digital product reached 100,000 downloads and counting on the google play store, we are super proud of this milestone, working closely with the parent company Softgid Consult and Global Investment Ltd since day 1 to ensure the product meets user’s expectations, technical issues are resolved, new features are implemented and also managing the technical issues that come with growth. View Tweet
Carrywork – The digital products went live, after months of building and private beta testing, we worked closely with Carrywork Nig Limited the parent company of Carrywork to design and develop their website and digital product.
CarryWork is a platform for buyers and sellers of various services to connect, it empowers vendors to sell quality services to buyers in need of the service. thereby enabling trade. We are working closely with the parent company to holistically implement strategies that ensure both commerce and fintech methodologies converge to make trade easy for both vendors and buyers while using the product. View Tweet
This month, we continued to support our existing clients and worked closely with them to solve issues that came with growth, as well as other technical-related issues, providing support, developing new software for various platforms, and upgrading and updating the existing apps on both the play store and apple store. Some milestones recorded in February include;
- Newchip – We got backed by Newchip for its March 2022 Newchip Accelerator cohort, We were thrilled to be among the top applicants selected for Newchip’s online accelerator, it’s a privilege to be among less than 10% of the applicants that were accepted into Newchip’s renowned global accelerator program for the March 2022 cohort. Read More
- SGM Standing Tall Craft Academy – We worked closely with SGM Standing Tall Craft Academy, an Abuja-based vocational skills-based academy, to design their website. The academy has various programs which include; Tailoring, Shoe Making, Ankara Bags, Baking, Juicing, Cooking assorted foods, Bead Making, Makeup, Liquid Soap Making, Sanitizer, Barbing, Photography, Basics in Etiquette, Introduction to Basic & Professional Coding and Graphic Design, Visit Website
- Create Tribute – We began working on the rebrand of our first Saas product, which was formally called Tribute to a Love One, after successfully building the MVP, we launched the product, which gained traction, and paid subscribers, the new version meant we had to build on top of the MVP validation, added new features, implemented feedback and comments from people who loved the product, revamped the current system, and rethe whole product. View Tweet
We spent the month of April providing technical support to our clients across various industries, developing web applications for new businesses, and helping our clients deal with problems that came with growth. Some milestones recorded in April include;
- Carrywork – We continued working closely with the parent company, to improve the product, provide technical support, and upgraded the product with new features which included; Switching accounts from a vendor to buyer or buyer to a vendor, Account Verification for buyers and vendors, Filter search by state, city, or LGA, Cash payment option for buyers, Email and phone number signup, Improved in-app notification, Improved user experience, Minor bugs were fixed and Improved Security. View Tweet
Helping our clients deal with problems that came with growth and also upgrading and performing user acceptance testing(UAT) on applications that were to be deployed to Apple stores was how we spent the month. The milestones recorded in the month of may include;
- Carrywork – iOS application was approved by the Apple app store and it’s live across all iOS devices. Download iOS version
- Thrift – We worked closely with Techpaded Consult LTD to design their e-commerce website focused on selling thrift clothes. Thrift is an e-commerce website that sells Menswear, womenswear, sportswear, casuals, and accessories available, in different colors and sizes and is made from excellent materials. Visit Website
- MachinePush Nigeria Limited – We are working closely with MachinePush Nigeria Limited the parent company to develop their digital product initially called 9jaCashBack, Which is Africa’s premier/pioneer Electronic Transaction Request Back Service (ETRS) that scores and rewards users with cashback, refunds, giveaways, and payouts for electronic financial transactions they register with the service. We are also working with the parent company to rebrand and build version 2 of the product which is currently in private beta and should go live in Q1 of 2023.
Upgrading and performing user acceptance testing(UAT) on applications that were to be deployed to Apple stores was how we spent the month. The milestone recorded in the month of may include;
- Recharge2Cash – With the Andriod application crossing the 100,000 download milestone, the company now wanted the ios version, this would allow iPhone and iPad users easily access the platform from their devices and enjoy the product offerings. We developed the iOS version of the application, which was approved by the Apple app store and it’s live across all iOS devices. Download iOS version
We worked closely with new clients to design their websites, The milestones recorded in the month of September include;
- The Distinguished Church – We worked closely with the founders of The Distinguished Church Int’l to design their church website. They have various ministries which include; Kids church, Adam And eve, Hannah’s kiosk, love, sex & marriage, teenagers, and young adults. with outreaches focused on today’s Mum, that Same Jesus, the lake and the hunted, and healing for wounded emotions. Visit Website
- Kamyus Consult – We worked closely with Kamyus Consult Limited, an environmental, mining, and auctioning consultancy firm to design their company website. Kamyus provides innovative, world-class, independent, and value-added Business & Developmental solutions through consulting and integration services that enable clients to improve performance and fulfill their Business needs. Visit Website
We spent most performing user acceptance testing(UAT) on our SaaS product, providing technical support to our various clients, upgrading our client’s applications, and celebrating our 4 year anniversary. Some milestones recorded in October include;
- Createtribute – We successfully completed and launched our rebranded Saas product called Createtribute, which is Nigeria’s first online memorial platform for preserving the legacies of loved ones that have passed away. Creators of each memorial have full control over the memorials they create, some of the features include; About the departed, the life history, birth and death dates, the image, other gallery images of the deceased with members of the family, and a tribute song. Read More
- 4-Year Anniversary – Codefixbug was founded on October 16th, 2018, and this date is always been special to us, we celebrated our 4 years anniversary as a software development company, simplifying the process of various companies around the world.
- PetCloud Store – We worked closely with the parent company of PetCloud Store to design their eCommerce website. PetCloud Store offers a wide selection of high-standard pet supplies, services, solutions, and expertise to improve pet care while providing pet owners with the best leading international brands in the market. Visit Website
The last month of the year was spent working on new projects for our clients, continued technical support to our clients across various industries, designing websites, and upgrading our client’s existing apps. Some milestones recorded in December include;
- House of Marv – We worked closely with House of Marv, an Abuja-based fashion company to design their eCommerce website. Their team has taken an innovative and tailored approach to Native wear apparel. The design is meticulously thought out. Everything from the hand feel of the fabric to the trim was carefully selected with quality in mind to get uncompromising garments. Visit Website
Abdulrasheed Kashamu – We are working closely with Abdul Rasheed Kashamu’s campaign team to design his campaign website, Abdul Rasheed who is an entrepreneur, businessman, philanthropist, and politician, is currently aspiring to become a member of the Ogun State House of Assembly and is ready to represent Ijebu North state constituency 1 (Ijebu Igbo). Visit Website
2022 must be viewed through two lenses, the good times and the bad times, as a company we’ve had both the good times and the bad times, however, it has been an amazing year for us as a company, milestones, successes, and failures, but most importantly, we will continue to keep learning and improving on our processes, we’re excited about the progress of the various companies we work closely with, we will continue to remain focused on our mission and vision and would continue to solve difficult problems, that comes with growth, Thanks to all codefixbugers for their dedication, hard work, and perseverance.
Happy New Year In Advance.